Discount pricing is available for most events for:
- 3Below Subscribers
- Full-time students (with I.D.)
- Teachers (with I.D.)
- Military (with I.D.)
- Guests over age 65 (don't worry, we won't card you)
- Registered Disabled (to book, please contact the box office)
- Those who've joined the 3Below e-list
3Below offers Reserved Seating. Every seat in each theater has a clear and unobstructed view of the stage and screen, however, the seating is on a slope so tall guests may obstruct your view if you are petite.
3Below Subscribers enjoy complimentary exchange privileges. Non-subscribers can exchange tickets for another performance for a $5/order fee.
Tickets are non-refundable unless a performance is canceled.
Latecomers may be asked to wait in the vestibule until an appropriate interval in the production. If there is no appropriate interval and admittance will cause disruption latecomers may be refused admission. No refund or exchange will be offered.
Audience dress tends to be casual and business-casual. Themed clothing/costumes are always welcome and encouraged at special events.
In the event of a sold-out performance, a waiting list will be started at 9am at the 3Below Box Office on the day of the performance. The waiting list will be called approximately 20 minutes prior to the performance. No discounts apply to waiting-list tickets and management reserves the right to close the waiting list.
Tickets must be purchased for any child attending a performance, and children must be seated with a parent. Babes-in-arms are not permitted in the theaters. Everyone who enters the theatre must have a ticket in order to comply with fire safety guidelines. (Firefighters and law enforcement can keep all guests safe by knowing how many guests have entered the venue.) Age recommendations will be posted for each event.
Your name is added to our patron list when you book tickets, request a brochure, enter a contest, or complete a survey. This enables you to receive communications from 3Below. We occasionally exchange information with other arts organizations and 3Below sponsors that we believe offer you a benefit or are of interest. If you prefer not to be included, please contact us.
Full Terms and Conditions
- 3Below reserves the right to refuse admission to the theater and request any ticket holder leave the theater and take appropriate action to enforce this right.
- Events are subject to change in title, date, and time. Alterations may be made to the advertised program or casting rendered necessary by unavoidable causes.
- Latecomers may be asked to wait in the foyer until an appropriate moment in the production. If there is no appropriate interval and admittance will cause disruption latecomers will be refused admission. No refund or exchange will be offered. So don't be late.
- Mobile phones, pagers, and watches should be switched off before entering the auditorium.
- Children under the age of four will not be admitted to the auditorium, this includes babes in arms – exceptions to this rule can only be made if 3Below advertises the production as a family show suitable for young children of that age.
- Cameras and recording equipment are not allowed in the auditorium.
- Food purchased at 3Below's Pix & Pints Cafe is permitted in the auditorium. Please remember any food/sweets in noisy wrappers may disturb the performers and other members of the audience.
- 3Below takes responsibility for tickets purchased directly through the 3Below Box Office, the 3Below website, and our authorized ticket agent, VBO, but we will not be responsible for tickets that have been sold through unauthorized methods. Patrons with tickets purchased through an unauthorized vendor will not in any circumstances, receive an exchange or refund from 3Below.
- Strobe lighting, gunshots, and smoke effects are sometimes used in productions; details are available from the Box Office after the first performance.
- Customers are entirely responsible for entering their details correctly on the online booking form. You warrant that all details supplied by you are true and accurate. If there are any changes to your details once your booking is concluded then it is your responsibility to inform 3Below.
- Where a person makes a booking on behalf of a party, that person accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of all members of the party and is responsible for that party.
- 3Below reserves the right to place restrictions on the volume of any tickets ordered.
- It is your responsibility to check that the tickets issued to you are accurate.
- Tickets cannot be refunded unless a performance is canceled. In the event of a suspended performance, patrons will be offered the opportunity to exchange tickets for another performance, where available.