At 3Below, everyone’s visit to the theater should be enjoyable, memorable, and accessible. Please let us know how we can better serve you and make our venue as accessible as possible for your needs. When booking tickets, let the Box Office know if we can offer any assistance during your visit.
To purchase tickets or to inform us of any specific requirements you may have please contact us via email or call 408/404-7711.
- The entire venue is free of stairs. Guests will find flat surfaces and ramps to get anywhere in the theaters, lobby, and restrooms.
- When you arrive in our lobby, you'll find the restrooms are in the far left corner with large stalls for wheelchairs including a private sink.
- The theaters are on the far right of the venue. Theater 1 has portable seating that can be configured to accommodate those with wheelchairs.
- Head a little further up the slightly inclined concourse to Theater 2 and you'll find two rows designed to accommodate wheelchairs. When buying tickets, choose seats G3, G4, H2, or H3 if you want an open space for your wheelchair. Seats G2, H1, and H4 are sold as companion seats. Once you select a wheelchair space adjacent to one of those three seats, you'll be able to select a companion seat.
- To get to Theater 3, continue up the concourse and turn left. When buying tickets, choose seats M2, M3, M6, M7, or M10 if you want an open space for your wheelchair. Seats M1, M4, M5, M8, and M9 are sold as companion seats. Once you select a wheelchair space adjacent to one of those three seats, you'll be able to select a companion seat.
- In Theater 3, we also have four seats with armrests that raise and no chair sidewall designed for guests who want to use their walker or wheelchair to get to their chair and then transfer out to a theater seat. NOTE: you cannot leave your wheelchair or walker in the aisle adjacent to any of the transfer seats. Your walker or wheelchair will need to be stored at the back of the theater (space permitting) or in the lobby. If you cannot be without your walking assist or would not be comfortable waiting for someone to bring it to you, please book seats M11, M12, M13, or M14 since you'll have more access to your walker or wheelchair than you would in rows E or H.
- 3Below is equipped with a hearing assistance system. Please ask the house staff for a receiver upon arrival.
- 3Below is a step-free venue.
- Guide dogs are welcome in the auditorium, please request an aisle seat when you purchase your tickets. Alternatively, our staff is happy to dog-sit for you.
If we can do anything to make your visit more enjoyable or if you would like to suggest improvements please contact us.