At 3Below, everyone’s visit to the theater should be enjoyable, memorable, and accessible. Please let us know how we can better serve you and make our venue as accessible as possible for your needs. When booking tickets, let the Box Office know if we can offer any assistance during your visit.
To purchase tickets or to inform us of any specific requirements you may have please contact us via email or call 408/404-7711.
- There is ground level access to all areas of the venue and theaters and there are accessible toilets in the men's and women's restrooms.
- There are five wheelchair spaces available in Theatre 3 and four wheelchair spaces in Theaters 1 and 2.
- Each wheelchair space has a companion seat assigned. When purchasing tickets please alert the box office staff of your need for a wheelchair space and the number of companion seats. We can only guarantee one companion seat per wheelchair space and will do our best to seat the rest of your party as close to you as possible.
- 3Below is equipped with a hearing assistance system. Please ask the house staff for a receiver upon arrival.
- 3Below is a step-free venue.
- Guide dogs are welcome in the auditorium, please request an aisle seat when you purchase your tickets. Alternatively, our staff is happy to dog-sit for you.
If we can do anything to make your visit more enjoyable or if you would like to suggest improvements please contact us.